Thursday 7 May 2015

A curious bundle

I've been fascinated and intrigued by Susie LaFond's curious bundles ever sine I first saw them so the opportunity to do an online class was too good to miss. This is the first one, there are more to try as part of the class. The instructions were clear and easy to follow and I'm very happy with my first bundle.

The base fabric is an old pair of jeans that I would have thrown away otherwise. I'm not sure what I'll put in the pockets so I just added the vintage photos

http://truenortharts.typepad.com/curious_bundles_mixed_med/

 
 







 

 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks great - love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous really makes me want to get my fabrics out again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bundle!- still working on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I really enjoyed making this

    ReplyDelete