Sunday 30 June 2013

More holiday scrapbooking

Another blog post so quickly!
It's taking some time to photograph all the LOs and photoshop them.

Where there are lines that aren't straight but look as if they should be it's probably a function of my photography



I decided to have a try at Life Book-style LOs. I think it's a good (and easy) way to use several photos on a LO but think I would generally use a Life book LO opposite to a traditional 12x12 LO. I've also realise I wouldn't want to be restricted by just using a printed set of cards, not matter how much I liked them I don't think they would be right for all my photos.

The 12x12 LO was a scraplift from Kathleen Summers published in Scrapbook Magazine 71 and using the free papers that came with the magazine. I loved these papers and thought they were perfect for LOs of a family walk in Peasholm Park in Scarborough

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very effective use of those mag papers, and I love the colours and photos in the top layouts! I agree about interspersing the Life book layouts and the 12 x 12 - much more interesting to look at within an album, and a way of breaking it all up! At the moment, however, I can't imagine doing another 12 x 12 for a long time!

    ReplyDelete